What is MYAirline?
MYAirline is a low-cost carrier based in Malaysia founded on 11 January 2021. MYAirline is not affiliated with MyAir from Italy or MyTravel Airways from the UK.
It currently has 3 Airbus A320-200 in its fleet, capable of carrying about 180 passengers each.
Is MYAirline safe?
MyAirline received its Air Operator Certificate (AOC) from the Civil Aviation Authority of Malaysia (CAAM) on 1 October 2022 and will expire on 30 September 2023.
What is MYAirline route?
MyAirline currently only serves the domestic market, flying between Kuala Lumpur and Langkawi, Kuching, Kota Bharu, Kota Kinabalu, Penang, Tawau and Sibu.
MYAirline latest promotions and deals
The airline’s website myairline.my was launched on the 27 November 2022 with one-way ticket fares selling from RM 48. Its maiden flights took off in the afternoon on 1 December 2022 from Kuala Lumpur to Kuching, Kota Kinabalu and Langkawi.
The following are its one-way promotional fares (as of 29 January 2023):
- Kuala Lumpur (KLIA2) to Kota Bahru: From RM 39
- Kuala Lumpur (KLIA2) to Langkawi: From RM 39
- Kuala Lumpur (KLIA2) to Penang: From RM 39
- Kuala Lumpur (KLIA2) to Kuching: From RM 69
- Kuala Lumpur (KLIA2) to Sibu: From RM 69
- Kuala Lumpur (KLIA2) to Miri: From RM 69
- Kuala Lumpur (KLIA2) to Kota Kinabalu: From RM 99
- Kuala Lumpur (KLIA2) to Tawau: From RM 99